Tag Archives: sale
IMPORTANT SHIPPING NOTICE
The US Post Office will have New HIGHER Shipping Rates Jan 27. I will be changing my shipping prices at that time as well. Orders placed by January 22nd will still be shipped at the current rate.
NEW YEAR – NEW LABELS!
I am in the process of changing my labels and will be discounting many of the current polishes in my etsy shop that have the old labels on them. Normally $10, the ones that I have left with old labels will be $7. Stock is limited on many of them, and not all of them are included. There are some mini sets included!
As always – Complete sets in mini and full size have discounted shipping prices.
NEW YEAR – NEW LABELS!
I am in the process of changing my labels and will be discounting many of the current polishes in my shop that have the old labels on them. Normally $10, the ones that I have left with old labels will be $7. Stock is limited on many of them, and not all of them are included. There are some mini sets included!
PLEASE feel free to post on your Facebook and Blogs! Thanks!
Please note these prices apply ONLY to my Etsy site this time.
Holiday Nail Polish Sale!
FREE SHIPPING with a minimum $20.00 purchase and must be purchased from this site (etsy sales are not included in this sale). ALL collections are included as long as the purchase total is $20.00. This sale is open to both domestic and international customers and ends at Midnight Tonight!
Welcome to the SoFlaJo shopping experience!
Click on the Shopping tab above and the drop down menu will take you to all the different collections and goodies! Or click on any link below! Happy Shopping!
I am an indie polish maker who has been making personal care items since the 1980s. Originally opened in a small storefront in Michigan, upon moving to Florida I lived on a sailboat for a dozen years and pursued other endeavors. However I am returning to my “roots” and will be releasing original creations and time-tested favorites once again.
- The Beauty Delicacy: My cruelty-free October picks for hair, skin care + makeup!
- The Convenient Beauty: The Convenient Beauty isn’t feeling the hype of Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: The creamy orange of Barielle Joytini is featured on Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla celebrates her 2nd year in blogging with a huge giveaway. Win fabulous mix of makeups & accessories. Ends November 20.
- Très Beau Glamour: Nay Denise has been embarking on a 7 day lipstick challenge, which was quiet fun for her. Her favorite lip look was one that included Mac’s Smoked Purple. It’s her new perfect “vampy” lip.
- Lacquer Buzz: Is it matte? Is it shiny? Find out how Catrice’s new Brushed Metal Effect looks like!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog swatches Chanel Holiday 2012 quad Harmonie Du Soir.
- Mama Fashionista: Mama Fashionista and Pammy Blogs Beauty are starting a brand new series/challenge called “MAC Matters!” See what it’s all about (and join in the fun)!
- Love.Life.Beauty.: My picks for the best Holiday 2012 Gift Sets!!!
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L reviewed monthly subscription box called Adorebox and shared her thoughts of it.
- Midnight Manicures: Join Jeanie at Midnight Manicures as she brings you the second new Barielle Fall/Winter 2012 collection – Times Square.
- Polishy of Truth: Looking for a little something different in a neutral? Polishy of Truth shows you a gorgeous new shade by Elevation Polish that will flatter many skintones!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog is crazy about Tweezerman products, but is madly in love with the whimsical and highly effective tweezers and nail files from their Limited Edition Cynthia Rowley Collection!
- Ishah x Beauty: Super cute Hello Kitty holiday collection shoes from JustFab.
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: A comparison of OPI’s Did You Ear About Van Gogh? and Essie’s Yogaga.
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle has some Mac Cosmetics Glamour Daze eyeshadows to show you this week.
- Baking Beauty: Baking Beauty shows you how to get an easy daytime smoky eye.
- Addicted to OPI-yum: Iovenailpolish got a helping hand naming her very first frankenpolish.
- Beauty Apocalypse: Beauty Apocalypse provides a man’s perspective on an Albuquerque day spa!
- Amber Did It!: Amber shares a swatches & a review from Darling Diva Polish.
- datyorkLOVES: Fun twist on a classic manicure.
- Love At First Site!: Latest empties and mini reviews… Avene, Bioten, Caudalie, Fresh Line, Galenic, L’occitane, L’oreal, Lierac.
- SoFlaJo: Celebrate the holidays and well into the new year with the new Party Time collection from indie nail polish maker SoFlaJo.
- The Beauty Think Tank: It’s November, and you know what that means, another Birchbox review!
- Beyond Beauty Lounge: Holiday Nail Colors from 365 days of color.
- Lipgloss Break: Angela from Lipgloss Break is giving away Jon Bon Jovi Unplugged Fragrance set – enter to win!
- The Socialite’s Closet: Ever wondered about Starbox? The Socialite’s Closet shows you hers.
- Cosmetics Aficionado: L’Oreal’s The Temptress’ Touch nail polish is a golden green gem.
- Peace Love and Glitter: Tarina Tarantino’s eyeshadow formula is AMAZING! Check it out in her Emerald Pretty Palette, currently 40% off at Sephora!
Tick Tick Tick
The clock is ticking down! Less than TWELVE (12) Hours remain to get in on FREE Shipping No April Fools Weekend for ALL SoFlaJo polish collections to anywhere in the world that accepts nail polish delivery!
You can mix and match from all collections in all sizes in one PayPal shopping cart! Click on my Shop Tab at the top of my blog and start shopping now before it’s too late!
Ends TONIGHT April 1, 2012 at 11:59pm EST