Tag Archives: makeup
- Pinked Polish: Holographic Snowflakes on my nails? Why yes Stay festive without having to wear red and green.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Twilight Venom? Destany at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom tries out this themed lip stain.
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla demonstrates how to get those perfect winged (cat) eyes using black eyeliner.
- Amber Did It!: You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch, but you look so cute on Amber’s nails.
- Liesl Loves Pretty Things: Liesl loves lippies! Here she plays around with a couple festive Butter London Lippy shades.
- Never Gonna Give You Up: Kara’s nails are inspired by a holiday movie.
- datyorkLOVES: datyorkLOVES Weekly filled with nail art, current events, challenges and more!
- Makeup Demon: Black eyes makeup – makeup idea for a party or as fashion makeup.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you love a vampy lip, but prefer a more sheer version- then check out the Burberry Lip Mist in Blueberry- it’s a favorite at Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog!
- Just Skin, Bones, and Nails: Check out these awesome quirky and rustic Christmas nail designs.
- Love At First Site!: Vichy Dermablend Foundation. A review.
- Très Beau Glamour: Winter’s near and it’s time to really think about what’s important and needed. Nay shares her favorite fashion winter essentials.
- Lacquer Buzz: This week’s Monday Blues is festive! Check out these beautiful snowflakes!
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor is always pressed for time…watch her “five minute face” video tutorial for a full face in a flash!
- SoFlaJo: In Remembrance – Nails for Newtown.
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: Check out these layered dot flowers in pink and white.
- MakeUpMom123: Custom Candles for a Life Boost!
- Mama Fashionista: It’s not too late to scoop up some of these awesome bath and body gifts (if you’re willing to brave the last minute crowd)!
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s Christmas manicure.
- The Convenient Beauty: Cheating high cheekbones with Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Intensity 2.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Quick and Easy DIY Styling Tips for Flawless Holiday Hair.
- Beyond Beauty Lounge: Easy Nail Art with Striping Tape .
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel shares the goodies she received in her December Glossybox and Winter USA Luxebox.
Hey I’m offering Grab Bags that include all NEW items. These will include:
4 Full Size Polishes
PLUS 1 SoFlaJo mini
AND 1 Beauty Care or Hair item
ALL NEW AND UNUSED!
$25 shipping included, US only.
(International please contact me for shipping charge difference.)
Please contact me here to purchase your bag!
- The Beauty Delicacy: My cruelty-free October picks for hair, skin care + makeup!
- The Convenient Beauty: The Convenient Beauty isn’t feeling the hype of Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: The creamy orange of Barielle Joytini is featured on Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla celebrates her 2nd year in blogging with a huge giveaway. Win fabulous mix of makeups & accessories. Ends November 20.
- Très Beau Glamour: Nay Denise has been embarking on a 7 day lipstick challenge, which was quiet fun for her. Her favorite lip look was one that included Mac’s Smoked Purple. It’s her new perfect “vampy” lip.
- Lacquer Buzz: Is it matte? Is it shiny? Find out how Catrice’s new Brushed Metal Effect looks like!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog swatches Chanel Holiday 2012 quad Harmonie Du Soir.
- Mama Fashionista: Mama Fashionista and Pammy Blogs Beauty are starting a brand new series/challenge called “MAC Matters!” See what it’s all about (and join in the fun)!
- Love.Life.Beauty.: My picks for the best Holiday 2012 Gift Sets!!!
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L reviewed monthly subscription box called Adorebox and shared her thoughts of it.
- Midnight Manicures: Join Jeanie at Midnight Manicures as she brings you the second new Barielle Fall/Winter 2012 collection – Times Square.
- Polishy of Truth: Looking for a little something different in a neutral? Polishy of Truth shows you a gorgeous new shade by Elevation Polish that will flatter many skintones!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog is crazy about Tweezerman products, but is madly in love with the whimsical and highly effective tweezers and nail files from their Limited Edition Cynthia Rowley Collection!
- Ishah x Beauty: Super cute Hello Kitty holiday collection shoes from JustFab.
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: A comparison of OPI’s Did You Ear About Van Gogh? and Essie’s Yogaga.
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle has some Mac Cosmetics Glamour Daze eyeshadows to show you this week.
- Baking Beauty: Baking Beauty shows you how to get an easy daytime smoky eye.
- Addicted to OPI-yum: Iovenailpolish got a helping hand naming her very first frankenpolish.
- Beauty Apocalypse: Beauty Apocalypse provides a man’s perspective on an Albuquerque day spa!
- Amber Did It!: Amber shares a swatches & a review from Darling Diva Polish.
- datyorkLOVES: Fun twist on a classic manicure.
- Love At First Site!: Latest empties and mini reviews… Avene, Bioten, Caudalie, Fresh Line, Galenic, L’occitane, L’oreal, Lierac.
- SoFlaJo: Celebrate the holidays and well into the new year with the new Party Time collection from indie nail polish maker SoFlaJo.
- The Beauty Think Tank: It’s November, and you know what that means, another Birchbox review!
- Beyond Beauty Lounge: Holiday Nail Colors from 365 days of color.
- Lipgloss Break: Angela from Lipgloss Break is giving away Jon Bon Jovi Unplugged Fragrance set – enter to win!
- The Socialite’s Closet: Ever wondered about Starbox? The Socialite’s Closet shows you hers.
- Cosmetics Aficionado: L’Oreal’s The Temptress’ Touch nail polish is a golden green gem.
- Peace Love and Glitter: Tarina Tarantino’s eyeshadow formula is AMAZING! Check it out in her Emerald Pretty Palette, currently 40% off at Sephora!
Many of you may follow Megan’s blog Painting Rainbows. She is doing an internship right now working with children with disabilities. I’ve known Megan for quite some time and this is a subject that is dear to my heart. Growing up, my best girlfriend’s older brother was severely disabled and I know how much heartache and hardship the family went through. It was a real eye opener as a little kid to be around this and because of it I have a very big soft spot for wanting to help Megan out. I asked her if I could also send Makeup and she lit up telling me that they do indeed want NEW only Makeup for prom that is coming up. The polishes can be used but please make sure you send only new makeup if you plan to include that, too.
I have a lot of used polishes that I won’t use. So I sent all of them. I also have a lot of new Nick’s Sticks that I thought would be good for the kids that could handle them could use to paint their own nails. Again Megan lit up when she found out I was sending those and new Sally Hansen Chrome Pens. She said they could use an adapter so that the kids could handle them and use them themselves. How awesome! I also sent a lot of eyeshadows that I had which hadn’t been used (I’m a sucker for eye makeup).
I ended up using two of the USPS priority padded envelopes. It was cheaper doing that then sending a medium rate box! I also taped the envelopes up really well. One time I sent a padded envelope to someone and all the polish was gone but all the candy and note was there. So to avoid that from now on I always TAPE TAPE TAPE!!! LOL
If you would like to send packages to Megan, you can click here to go directly to her blog, or you can email her at email@example.com to contact her about the polish you want to send and get her address. Please do not send the polish to me! LOL
OK, there you have it! Doing a good deed and getting rid of polishes you won’t use! What’s better than that?!
ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!
WOW – Yep you read that right! Do you currently have an account with giltcity? If not, click here to sign up for your account and savings! The voucher is for $40 worth of merchandise at Bloom.com (OR you can use it on another item on their site), and is normally $20, but with this offer you get a 20% immediate discount off that, so you get the deal for $16! Again – WOW!