Tag Archives: beauty subscription
- Makeup Demon: Makeup idea for Christmas, New Year or other party. Let’s sparkle!
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: The Zoya Lovely collection is full of fun, airy pastels! See Destany’s swatches.
- Pinked Polish: A Mani featuring polishes from two of my fave Indie polish makers!!!! And It’s Pink
- Amber Did It!: Amber flies high with Philadelphia Eagles nails in her NFL Nail Art Series.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for a fabulous new eye cream? Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog loves vbeauté Eye Never Nourishing Eye Crème because it does EVERYTHING a great eye cream should do!
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Quick and Easy Tips for Holiday Makeup.
- Ishah x Beauty: Check out this gorgeous Pop Art inspired nail art tutorial.
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel once again indulges in her new obsession with Lush.
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shows her two looks from Christmas Eve & Christmas Day!
- Lacquer Buzz: Christmas might be over, but it’s not too late to take a look at this cute Santa and Elves mani!
- Beauty by Miss L: This week Miss L created golden Christmas manicure.
- Beauty Info Zone: There’s so much to love from Lush, everything is so cute including the names. Check out Mr. Punch soap to see why you need it.
- Vicerimus: Just spotted a lizard! If you are a bit tired of blogs busy with Christmas nails (which are all awesome!) and want something else for a change, take a look at this reptile-inspired manicure (it’s not an OPI Just Spotted A Lizard swatch post, though ).
- Liesl Loves Pretty Things: West End Wonderland Part 2! Last week Liesl showed off the lippy. This week it’s Butter London’s gorgeous polish.
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: Pink gold on my fingernails? When I’m dressing up why not?
- Mama Fashionista: It’s time for MAC Matters! See what Quinn picked as the 2nd item from MAC to build her “core collection!”
- Betzy’s Makeup: My go to makeup look for running errands on weekends.
- SoFlaJo: AutoNation shares Christmas at Broward Nursing Home.
- Baking Beauty: Baking Beauty Rounds Up The Best New Year’s Eve Manicures.
- The Beauty Delicacy: Ego-Friendly nails with Sation nail lacquer. A multi-glitter must have for every polish collection!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction shared her review on Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow and Hair Powder.
- Pinked Polish: Holographic Snowflakes on my nails? Why yes Stay festive without having to wear red and green.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Twilight Venom? Destany at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom tries out this themed lip stain.
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla demonstrates how to get those perfect winged (cat) eyes using black eyeliner.
- Amber Did It!: You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch, but you look so cute on Amber’s nails.
- Liesl Loves Pretty Things: Liesl loves lippies! Here she plays around with a couple festive Butter London Lippy shades.
- Never Gonna Give You Up: Kara’s nails are inspired by a holiday movie.
- datyorkLOVES: datyorkLOVES Weekly filled with nail art, current events, challenges and more!
- Makeup Demon: Black eyes makeup – makeup idea for a party or as fashion makeup.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you love a vampy lip, but prefer a more sheer version- then check out the Burberry Lip Mist in Blueberry- it’s a favorite at Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog!
- Just Skin, Bones, and Nails: Check out these awesome quirky and rustic Christmas nail designs.
- Love At First Site!: Vichy Dermablend Foundation. A review.
- Très Beau Glamour: Winter’s near and it’s time to really think about what’s important and needed. Nay shares her favorite fashion winter essentials.
- Lacquer Buzz: This week’s Monday Blues is festive! Check out these beautiful snowflakes!
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor is always pressed for time…watch her “five minute face” video tutorial for a full face in a flash!
- SoFlaJo: In Remembrance – Nails for Newtown.
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: Check out these layered dot flowers in pink and white.
- MakeUpMom123: Custom Candles for a Life Boost!
- Mama Fashionista: It’s not too late to scoop up some of these awesome bath and body gifts (if you’re willing to brave the last minute crowd)!
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s Christmas manicure.
- The Convenient Beauty: Cheating high cheekbones with Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate Intensity 2.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Quick and Easy DIY Styling Tips for Flawless Holiday Hair.
- Beyond Beauty Lounge: Easy Nail Art with Striping Tape .
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel shares the goodies she received in her December Glossybox and Winter USA Luxebox.
So I got the March MyGlam Glam Bag, and after three months of receiving them, I’m just not feeling it. I know it’s just $10 and it includes both full and sample sizes, but I can see the full sizes going by the wayside pretty quickly. And so far there really hasn’t been anything I’ve received that I would go right out and buy.
The past two months included samples from: Premier Dead Sea who I’ve seen in kiosks at the mall and gotten a “facial” from them. They use heavy selling tactics and their products are way too pricey. The Keracolor Leave-In Treatment left my long hair sticky feeling. Many other samples were very tiny and hardly able to be used for a single use.
The full size products have included two masks from Freeman. The Contour Brush is nice, but I have dozens of brushes already and didn’t find theirs to be the end-all they claim. And I’m not sure if the Murad Bronzing Boost is full size or not because it is really small!
Also, I don’t really need the little bags they send. So the $10 might have sounded like a great deal at the time, but for me the appeal is just not there. Are you still receiving your MyGlam or have you moved on to another beauty subscription service?