Category Archive: Fitness
Subcategories: No categories
Wake Up & Work Out!
Rotator Cuffs, Leg Abduction, Chest & Triceps
- The Convenient Beauty: The Convenient Beauty shares her first impression on the Tom Ford Beauty Haul.
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s sweet and cute manicure that glows in the dark.
- TheFabZilla: Looking for hairstyle inspiration for the holidays? TheFabZilla shows her version of Celebrity Loose Waves (Photo & Video Tutorial).
- datyorkLOVES: Week Review Plus Mini Contest! If you are great at naming polishes this will totally be up your alley!
- Vicerimus: If you can’t have a dessert – have it on your nails, like Vicerimus did!..and then just have it
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Need some help dealing with your family during the holidays? Destany at Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom is offering some aptly-named nail polishes for such a dillemma, starting with OPI Schnapps Out Of It!
- Trouble-Maker On Heels: Trouble-Maker On Heels received her first MUA Cosmetics order.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog plays with color using the BareMinerals Eyeshadow 8.0 palette in The Cocktail Hour.
- Sincerely Stephanie: Check out this multi finish colour blocking mani featuring some holographic goodness!
- Jamegackie: Loved Skyfall and James Bond? Check out these Bond Inspired Nails!
- Très Beau Glamour: Every female has their favorite scents. When it comes to body washes, Nay Denise has her top 5 body washes and she’s sharing it with you. Take a look and read on.
- Love At First Site!: A new love for this winter by The Body Shop! Monoi Body Balm from the the Spa Wisdom Polynesia series.
- Addicted to OPI-yum: Check out this easy Rihanna inspired DIAMONDS mani!
- Mama Fashionista: In the first installment of the Mac Matters series, find out what Quinn chose to start her “core collection!”
- Beauty Apocalypse: A glow from to toe (and beyond), Beauty Apocalypse reviews Total Beauty’s Beautygasm collection.
- SoFlaJo: Thankfully, Everybody Loves Nail Polish.
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle has explored the Anastasia Beverly Hills Want You To Want Me and would like you to experience this great gift set.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Burberry, anyone? Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog is around the bend for Burberry- see what is inside all of those pretty boxes!
- Midnight Manicures: Check out Jeanie’s review of the Swarovski Crystal embellished glass fashion items by Mont Bleu from the Czech Republic.
- The Beauty Delicacy: My cruelty-free October picks for hair, skin care + makeup!
- The Convenient Beauty: The Convenient Beauty isn’t feeling the hype of Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: The creamy orange of Barielle Joytini is featured on Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla celebrates her 2nd year in blogging with a huge giveaway. Win fabulous mix of makeups & accessories. Ends November 20.
- Très Beau Glamour: Nay Denise has been embarking on a 7 day lipstick challenge, which was quiet fun for her. Her favorite lip look was one that included Mac’s Smoked Purple. It’s her new perfect “vampy” lip.
- Lacquer Buzz: Is it matte? Is it shiny? Find out how Catrice’s new Brushed Metal Effect looks like!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog swatches Chanel Holiday 2012 quad Harmonie Du Soir.
- Mama Fashionista: Mama Fashionista and Pammy Blogs Beauty are starting a brand new series/challenge called “MAC Matters!” See what it’s all about (and join in the fun)!
- Love.Life.Beauty.: My picks for the best Holiday 2012 Gift Sets!!!
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L reviewed monthly subscription box called Adorebox and shared her thoughts of it.
- Midnight Manicures: Join Jeanie at Midnight Manicures as she brings you the second new Barielle Fall/Winter 2012 collection – Times Square.
- Polishy of Truth: Looking for a little something different in a neutral? Polishy of Truth shows you a gorgeous new shade by Elevation Polish that will flatter many skintones!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog is crazy about Tweezerman products, but is madly in love with the whimsical and highly effective tweezers and nail files from their Limited Edition Cynthia Rowley Collection!
- Ishah x Beauty: Super cute Hello Kitty holiday collection shoes from JustFab.
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: A comparison of OPI’s Did You Ear About Van Gogh? and Essie’s Yogaga.
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle has some Mac Cosmetics Glamour Daze eyeshadows to show you this week.
- Baking Beauty: Baking Beauty shows you how to get an easy daytime smoky eye.
- Addicted to OPI-yum: Iovenailpolish got a helping hand naming her very first frankenpolish.
- Beauty Apocalypse: Beauty Apocalypse provides a man’s perspective on an Albuquerque day spa!
- Amber Did It!: Amber shares a swatches & a review from Darling Diva Polish.
- datyorkLOVES: Fun twist on a classic manicure.
- Love At First Site!: Latest empties and mini reviews… Avene, Bioten, Caudalie, Fresh Line, Galenic, L’occitane, L’oreal, Lierac.
- SoFlaJo: Celebrate the holidays and well into the new year with the new Party Time collection from indie nail polish maker SoFlaJo.
- The Beauty Think Tank: It’s November, and you know what that means, another Birchbox review!
- Beyond Beauty Lounge: Holiday Nail Colors from 365 days of color.
- Lipgloss Break: Angela from Lipgloss Break is giving away Jon Bon Jovi Unplugged Fragrance set – enter to win!
- The Socialite’s Closet: Ever wondered about Starbox? The Socialite’s Closet shows you hers.
- Cosmetics Aficionado: L’Oreal’s The Temptress’ Touch nail polish is a golden green gem.
- Peace Love and Glitter: Tarina Tarantino’s eyeshadow formula is AMAZING! Check it out in her Emerald Pretty Palette, currently 40% off at Sephora!
Join me for a new series of posts! My job “in real life” is a Personal Trainer and a Fitness Instructor. I have a tab on this site for Workouts, but you’ve told me that following written workouts can be difficult. So I’ve started recording my classes and I’ll be posting snippets of them on here. These are my actual classes so you’ll see a different perspective than watching TV workouts. I tell my students we’re there for fun and I’m just throwing in a workout with it! I hope my posts will make you want to get up and join us!
So – how’d you do? Will we see you again? I see you nodding!